I spoke to this baker in 11/29/16 at 1415 Hrs PST.Dane understood my situation and stated that there would be no way that they could work with me and then ran my credit.

All the other bankers said his name is all over your file he is one i need to talk with. So after i hung up on him and I told him that I don't want to work with quicken loans. He decides to run my credit.

He is bitter about losing cutomers and then goes out to hurt the customer financially.It makes the whole comany look like its full of Irresponsible people, they should be the ones to suffer financially.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Quicken Loans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Quicken Loans to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Quicken Loans quicken home mortgage loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments