Parma Heights, Ohio

in february 2013 my husband applied for and got approved for a home loan...we found a house...went through the process and are due to close May 8th.We had to pay $400 for a good faith for the appraisal...get a home inspection...Sellers have moved everything out and now they are saying deny because they say we were late with two rent payments in the last year but we provided them with the proof it wasnt late.

The 3.75% rate they gave us is locked in until May 10th. Now we are out almost $1000 on a home we cant get now...our realtor wont get paid because the deal isnt closing and well lose our earnest money of $500 too because the deal fell through.

Why would u tell someone they are approved...make them jump through hoops and provide paperwork for all kinds of stuff and then say sorry and not finalize the loan now.Now our forced to find alternatives as we have to be out of where we currently live by the end of June.

Review about: Quicken Loans Refinance.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #957265

What was the outcome? The same thing just happened to me and my family. Did you contact the Quicken representative that responded?

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #694911

Same thing just happened to us. I'm really sad about it we were set to close 2 weeks ago now we won't be able to because my husband couldn't get his student loans deferred.

Quicken_Loans

Hello, I'd like to help. Please send me an email to NicholasNavetta@quickenloans.com with any additional information you would like to share, and I can look into this for you.

to Quicken_Loans Ada, Oklahoma, United States #1191370

The same thing has happened to me !!I got an approval letter and had 2 different closing dates that were missed ,,due to needing more documents ,,the documents were sent and was told everything was good to go,,just to receive an email the same day to be denied.

Supposedly over a late Pym on credit card that was there the very day I applied for the loan. If that was going to be a problem I should have been told then , not 4 months later. I only have the late Pym and that was due to my boss passing away that month. My office was is total distress !

I am a single mom and really thought Quicken Loans was my answer to purchase our home.So DISSAPPOINTED !!