So we were trying to purchase a home.Applied for a loan with QL.

I sent them all the paperwork they asked for. Paid for the house appraisal. We were told in the beginning we were pre approved, which means nothing!!! 4 days before the closing date, we were told we couldn't get the loan or if we wanted we need a co-signer.

Considering our terrible experience with them. We decided to decline. I strongly urge the general population to do their own research and read the reviews before going with these, uneducated, ill informed, mis-communicating, lazy and inexperienced so called professionals, which, they really aren't.

Pls Pls read the reviews.I wasted so much time and energy with these losers.

Review about: Quicken Loans Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Yankee Candle - Will not honor their coupon Yankee Candle "I recently saw a coupon that said 10 dollars off 10, 50 dollars off 50 and said can be used in stores or this promo code online but not at..." Read more Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield - Do your homework...Before signing on the dotted line!! Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield "You need to know, Four Seasons offices are owned and operated privately, so if you think that legitimatizes them, you have a false sense of security. Contract date: June 23,..." Read more People Media - No Evidence Of Human Administration People Media "I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several..." Read more Comcast - Insanity Comcast "I have decided that I am going to review this issue as long as this crap continues! As previously mentioned still no service or communication from Comcast about when they..." Read more