It would appear, through this website and many other sites, that Quicken Loans has added a new avenue of revenue through their deceptive way of quickly collecting an up-front deposit in the amount of $350 to $750 that they claim they have the right to withhold, basically for any reason they determine or invent as well as the monies collected for added on fees and points should they actually provide a loan.I know for a fact that an average and credit report charge is fairly standard for large companies.

The charge for a credit report is about $12.00 and an appraisal about $300. Can anyone tell me how Quicken determines whether the up-front charge is $350, $400, $700 or $750 as I have seen in "complaint" posts these folks have been charged? I was charged $500. I believe that Quicken's lending practices are closely skirting the law, if not breaking it.

After reading many posts of "ex" quicken loan officers, and if these posts are true and factual, I don't believe a company, that today in the year 2008, allows its floor supervisors to walk around wearing a headset and listening in on the sales pitches of their workers while swinging around a baseball bat. Further, that same floor supervisor personally removes his credit cards from his wallet and throws them at those workers who are not getting the charge card number from a customer fast enough. Should a company like this be allowed to conduct business in the banking industry at all? Someone enlighten me, please!-THIS WAS SUBMITTED IN APRIL 2008.

I AM AN EMPLOYEE WITH QUICKEN LOANS AND I AM GATHERING INFORMATION TO EXPOSE THIS COMPANY OF MISLEADING PEOPLE AND RIPPING CONSUMERS OFF.

I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO ANYONE READING THIS: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH QUICKEN LOANS. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

I PROMISE!!!GO TO COUNTRY WIDE :)

Review about: Quicken Loans Loan.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments