Quicken Loans - Please Stay Away From... Nothing but a corporate scam to get $400.00

70 of 574 Quicken Loans reviews

I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted a good faith deposit of $400.00.I was hesatent at first but after about a month of phone calls almost daily I gave them the oppurtunity and the $400.00.

At first things were going smooth, but evrything fell apart quick. A bad apprasil, numerous lies, uploading almost 100 documents and them admitting to losing important financial documents. I've dealt with Dave Mettert, Phillip Hatley, Zeinab Rizk and Joshua Braman plus others from there help desk. All will tell you mistruths, they do not care about you!

Once they get your $400.00 everything is computer generated and real people are hard to get ahold of. It is now 5/4/2016 and I just told them to forget it! They wont refund any money.

Please dont give them your money....Nothing but a fraud and scam!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
70 of 574 Quicken Loans reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Quicken_Loans

May 05 #1154293

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear about this poor experience for you. My team would like to look into your experience to see if we can resolve this issue. If you would like to provide additional details, feel free to send us an email at Emma@quickenloans.com. Thank you

0 0 Reply

May 09 #1156335

Nice try Quicken Loans but you all are scammers!! Tried to get 400 from me to but not for good faith, for an appraisal after you were told not to. Then turned around and puthe an insurance policy on a house that I looked at, not purchasing. Now I have to pay 260.00 for canceling a policy I NEVER started. Then when I spoke with Ryan McCallister, he said the same b.s. about good faith then said the 400.00 was for the appraisal. My bank thought it was funny so they blocked the payments. All they can say is that there is a miscommunication.......u no, yall lie and scam people out of their hard earned money. PLEASE DON'T EVER USE THEM.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.