Quicken Loans - Please Stay Away From... Nothing but a corporate scam to get $400.00
I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted a good faith deposit of $400.00.I was hesatent at first but after about a month of phone calls almost daily I gave them the oppurtunity and the $400.00.
At first things were going smooth, but evrything fell apart quick. A bad apprasil, numerous lies, uploading almost 100 documents and them admitting to losing important financial documents. I've dealt with Dave Mettert, Phillip Hatley, Zeinab Rizk and Joshua Braman plus others from there help desk. All will tell you mistruths, they do not care about you!
Once they get your $400.00 everything is computer generated and real people are hard to get ahold of. It is now 5/4/2016 and I just told them to forget it! They wont refund any money.
Please dont give them your money....Nothing but a fraud and scam!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I "won" several items from SAMs club auction site and they listed shipping charges one price but charged me more than 3 x the quoted amount! Estimated shipping...8.77.....charged to..."
- "I sent in my shoes for repair after the inside seam unravelled even though they had only be worn once. After approximately six weeks, the shoes were returned to..."
- "Am really pissed this spider could have bit me while opening the package!!!!!!!!!!I have never bought these types of products and it was from a Kroger store. No No receipt...."