I was searching for refi rates online and unfortunately got tangled up with this company. Sarah called my husband's phone while he was at work and started asking him questions and he NEVER ONCE said he wanted to start an application or wanted them to pull his credit.

Later that night, we got an alert that our credit had a hard inquiry on it and he remembered that call earlier. The next morning he called and asked to talk to supervisors and talked to 3 different people and told them what happened. The man said he would look into it and get back by Friday, which was 3 days away. He called on Thursday and said they had the right to pull credit and my husband asked to hear the recording because he NEVER SAID THEY COULD.

The man refused to let him hear it and basically said they had a loop hole that they could do whatever they wanted once on the phone with them and it would only take 7 or so points off. WHAT?? I want you to know, Quicken Loans, that this is absolutely stealing money from people and you are the *** of the earth with your practices.

I meant what I said in my emails that I will start a class action lawsuit against you and I mean to see it through. You have done this to I don't know how many thousands of people but you have to be stopped.

Product or Service Mentioned: Quicken Loans Loan Refinance.

Reason of review: Deceitful practices.

Preferred solution: Take the inquiry off my credit because you DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION.

Quicken Loans Cons: Unprofessional thieves.

• AVOID QUICKEN LOAN