Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off
The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but they took it out immediately without warning and made our bank account overdrawn and we incurred fees.They also contradict themselves and say the $500 will be rolled into the loan and you will be that money back if your loan is denied!
WRONG! LIARS!! Then, the endless paperwork that is NEVER enough. Then, demanding that we pay off certain bills that we did not have to causing us more out of pocket money.
2-4 hard credit inquiries that were uncalled for! Handing off the loan to no less than 7 different people in the process. Appraisal was ridiculously low when my neighbor, who's house was built by our builder with the same, $185.82 cents a square foot was sold for $649,000. Our appraisal came in at $650,000, $1,000 more than their smaller home.
We have over 400 more of the same HIGH END square feet than them which would have brought our appraisal past $700,000 which was needed for us to secure our loan. They denied the loan because of the appraisal which is their standard MO and refuse to give us our $500 back, though they say it's for the appraisal and to pull your credit report which is an out and out lie. Then when all is lost, they bombard you with salespeople from Quicken trying to get you to secure a loan with them!
No communication and crooked practices all the way around.No wonder the Federal Government is suing them!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Breach of contract and wire fraud
- Intentional run-around
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Quicken Loans
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "My long awaited electric fireplace arrived yesterday. As I picked up one end of the 55 lb box, I knew instantly it was damaged. I could hear all the little..."
- "i couldn't sent out messages i don't know why ,,it keeps telling me to request for an admin review,,i don't know what this means ,haven't been through this before..i want..."
- "I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night. I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."