Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off
The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but they took it out immediately without warning and made our bank account overdrawn and we incurred fees.They also contradict themselves and say the $500 will be rolled into the loan and you will be that money back if your loan is denied!
WRONG! LIARS!! Then, the endless paperwork that is NEVER enough. Then, demanding that we pay off certain bills that we did not have to causing us more out of pocket money.
2-4 hard credit inquiries that were uncalled for! Handing off the loan to no less than 7 different people in the process. Appraisal was ridiculously low when my neighbor, who's house was built by our builder with the same, $185.82 cents a square foot was sold for $649,000. Our appraisal came in at $650,000, $1,000 more than their smaller home.
We have over 400 more of the same HIGH END square feet than them which would have brought our appraisal past $700,000 which was needed for us to secure our loan. They denied the loan because of the appraisal which is their standard MO and refuse to give us our $500 back, though they say it's for the appraisal and to pull your credit report which is an out and out lie. Then when all is lost, they bombard you with salespeople from Quicken trying to get you to secure a loan with them!
No communication and crooked practices all the way around.No wonder the Federal Government is suing them!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Breach of contract and wire fraud
- Intentional run-around
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Quicken Loans
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..."
- "California - DOC Residential Mortgage Lending Act License (Branch) No Hide DetailsLicense /Registration #: 813G992 Original Issue Date : 03/08/2010Status : Voluntary Surrender Status Date: 11/15/2010Other Trade Names used..."
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night. I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain..."
- "I found my husband fooling around on Zoosk as DH9727 I contacted Zoosk to let them know that he is very married to me....they didnt care all they want is..."
- "...First of all with the change the company sent the wrong product and would not exchange them to make it right (Terrible customer service) secondly the texture changes immediately after..."