Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off
The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but they took it out immediately without warning and made our bank account overdrawn and we incurred fees.They also contradict themselves and say the $500 will be rolled into the loan and you will be that money back if your loan is denied!
WRONG! LIARS!! Then, the endless paperwork that is NEVER enough. Then, demanding that we pay off certain bills that we did not have to causing us more out of pocket money.
2-4 hard credit inquiries that were uncalled for! Handing off the loan to no less than 7 different people in the process. Appraisal was ridiculously low when my neighbor, who's house was built by our builder with the same, $185.82 cents a square foot was sold for $649,000. Our appraisal came in at $650,000, $1,000 more than their smaller home.
We have over 400 more of the same HIGH END square feet than them which would have brought our appraisal past $700,000 which was needed for us to secure our loan. They denied the loan because of the appraisal which is their standard MO and refuse to give us our $500 back, though they say it's for the appraisal and to pull your credit report which is an out and out lie. Then when all is lost, they bombard you with salespeople from Quicken trying to get you to secure a loan with them!
No communication and crooked practices all the way around.No wonder the Federal Government is suing them!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Breach of contract and wire fraud
- Intentional run-around
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Quicken Loans
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "I applied for a refinance of my home to get the payments down. After all was said and done without wind damage [insurance I don't need and they don't require..."
- "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..."
- "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..."
- "I found my husband fooling around on Zoosk as DH9727 I contacted Zoosk to let them know that he is very married to me....they didnt care all they want is..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."