I applied for a refinance of my home to get the payments down.After all was said and done without wind damage [insurance I don't need and they don't require ] the payments were lower.
But when it came time to sign a form stating that they don't require wind damage, they wouldn't sign it. Now my payments are more than when I started. Beware of them they will say anything to get your business then stab you in the back. A sorry day when I heard of Quicken Loans.
If you do take out a loan with them make sure you get EVERYTHING in writing BEFORE you sign.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "I bought from outback (takeout) and I received minimal fries and cold rice with my filet. This is completely unacceptable. Was this really worth 22.49? I think not. This will be..."
- "On August 17,2012 I ordered a Hampton 48 x 48 Double Bookcase in Pearl White from stacks and Stacks on Amazon.com The order # is 002-9577547-2876255, and the total was..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."