Seller: Intuit Product: Quicken Loans Loan Clear all filters (0 of 229 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:

Intuit in Chicago, Illinois - Never got a loan after going through all their BS.

This is the most unprofessional company in the world. They are *** I have never had a more frustrating experience in my life. They told me my loan would be a simple quick process and now after almost 6 weeks of mismanagement they have cancelled the loan on me and refuse to give me the credit that was promised me and would have been due me at close. I have nothing positive to say about Quicken Loans and am considering even discontinuing the use of Intuit products altogether as well. I have nothing good to say about any of the people I dealt with at this awful company.

I am Penny song i was in need of a loan of S$70,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Mr Akim Lim,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at akimlim_loanfirm19@yahoo.com

Intuit makes Quicken Software. It is not related to the company Quicken Loans. :)

My name is Mrs. Caroline Keith from South California, i am a single mother with just one son.

My husband divorce me when my little boy was still 3years old. And ever since then things has not been easy for me and my son. Even to pay my bills is a big problem for me, i can't pay my son school fees. I continued praying to the lord of heaven to send down my divine helper for me one day, because i have been scam 3times so i am scared, Until one day i decide to take bold step for the last time, so i came across one Mrs.

Sandra Bent on yahoo answer who share a testimony about YOUNG LEE LOAN COMPANY grant him a loan of $15,000USD. So i decide to try my faith with this Company.

I can't believe this would happen. Mr Smith just grant me a loan $25,000USD indeed is really a genuine lender, you can contact he via mail(youngleeloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg )I am sure he will help you.

View more comments (3)