Bullhead City, Arizona
1.5K views 2 comments
100% full Not resolved
Interest Rate

We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250".

We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we just secured a loan APR4.125% from CashCall which beat their advertised rate of 4.220% APR.

We went back and forth on Saturday and Monday but no application was sent to begin the process. Finally when the deadline was due they sent us the following infomation.

This was their reply...we never started the loan process with you so we did not reach the requirements.

With a 2 day turn around and no paperwork from them, and proof we had their rate already beat proves this advertising piece was nothing but a scam.

Review about: Quicken Loans Refinance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Advertisement, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments

QuickenLoans1
Detroit, Michigan, United States #909592

Hi There, I would like to look into your situation with my team. Could you please send an email to us at Andrew@quckenloans.com?

Nam Nut