Atlanta, Georgia

They are *** artist and will take your money they got me for $350 they ask for a deposit before they they can begain the loan process and get you to click on some documents i even told them i didnt want to do the loan because of the fee but the *** artist (Dennis Rekedal) called me 4 to 5 times a day for 3 days and told me it was for the appraiser and i would not loose my money if i did not get the appraisel done i could get my money back that was the only way i would not get my money back and i got there famous quote "We are not in the buiness of taking peoples money" DO NOT use this company and make sure you file a complaint with the BBB they are working on mine

Review about: Quicken Loans Loan.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments

Millie Cropper

:sigh They took us for 350 dollars also, they said they would only take the money if we were guaranted the loan. We were trying to refinance for a fixed rate, we was late on our house payment by 2 days,so we did not get loan, but they got our 350 dollars. Any one using them better be careful, we also got in touch withbbb.