Las Vegas, Nevada
4.6

I received a letter from Quicken saying my hazard insurance on my home had expired and threatening Quicken would buy insurance that "May be significantly more expensive" and "May not provide as much coverage" as my normal insurance. The letter included the phone number 1-855-282-8722 under the heading: "Contact Your Quicken Loan Team."

I called that number at least four times to let a member of the so-called "Quicken Loan Team" know I had home insurance and provide proof of it. But I was never able to speak to a member of that so-called team.

Instead, I got a constant stream of ads asking me to buy various services and products I had no interest in buying. It is an absolute outrage to subject paying customers to such ridiculous treatment.

I ultimately had to go online to find a number to reach a human being instead of listening to unending recorded BS. Whoever came up with this scam and put that phone number on the letter should be fired.

Product or Service Mentioned: Quicken Loans Customer Care.

Comments