Interest Rate

We too are victims of Quicken. They were the first company to call.

We thought they're a big company so we talked to them. A few weeks later they suggested a cosigner even thou it was a refinance for a home valued at 300k with only 90k owed on it. They ran my credit 3 different times in a period of 1 week and ran my boyfriend's 4 times. They never spoke to me at all nor got my direct consent.

We requested a manager to call us back and we got to soak with Donna Hunt who is a low level team lead with corporate offices. She spent a well going over recordings and email and determined there was nothing on file with me at all but still refused to remove the additional inquires. Then her team leader Tonya Payne contacted me. She made excuses and then contradicted was Donna Hunt said.

Tonya refused not only to acknowledge their wrong doing but refused to remove the inquires and refused to have her direct boss Scott King call us back.

They use unethical practices and don't care to rectify their mistakes. I would hate to see how unethical they are too people who loan them money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Quicken Loans Loan Refinance.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2017.

Comments