I had a loan approved and verified by my real estate agent with quicken loans.After paying for the home inspection then found out the loan was not completed yet and wasted my time, agents time and the sellers time.

My real estate agent said she had never been through this before and sent a letter to quicken loan reprimanding there actions and misleading personnel.

They will BS because they are out of state and do not believe they can mislead you and are untouchable due to there location.Time to have there license pulled from Alaska the ability do business here and lie to us with out penalties.

This reviewer shared experience about "lied to" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Quicken Loans. The most disappointing about quicken loans loan at Quicken Loans was misrepresentations Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Quicken Loans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Quicken Loans to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments

Had buyers "pre approved" from quicken for my sale of house.7 weeks later, house has "pending" status on market, delayed closing..., today we find out buyers were denied loan!

I have moved, paying rent, had electric turned off, rented storage unit, etc. now I am making mortgage payments, paying rent at new place. These buyers had a pre approval letter from Quicken loans. How can this happen?

I am sure Quicken kept these peoples $500.Lying, thieving scam artists!!!

Quicken_Loans

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us.We're sorry to hear about this poor experience for you.

My team would like to look into your experience to see if we can resolve this issue.

If you would like to provide additional details, feel free to send us an email at Emma@quickenloans.com.Thank you