Applied for loan with Quicken Loans in September, they pulled credit in September, October, and November, driving my credit score down each time.After being told repeatedly by loan officer that he was 100% sure we were going to be approved, I got an email from a Solution Consultatnt with Quicken Loans that said they were not able to provide financing.

Complete waste of my time Realtors time and sellers time.Not to mention the expense incurred by paying for a home inspection on a home I can not purchase.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies and too many people to deal with. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of quicken loans loan officer. Quicken Loans needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned quicken loans loan officer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Quicken Loans.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments

Quicken_Loans

Hi there!We are so sorry to hear about this.

My team would like to look into your experience.

Could you send us an email at Emma@quickenloans.com.Thanks!

to Quicken_Loans Hawkinsville, Georgia, United States #1079184

I applied to Quicken Loan for a refinance for my home, and everything went well until it came to the appraisal.I have waited over a month to have an appraisal to no avail.

I gave the Quicken Loan consultant the name of a reputable firm here in our small rural community a couple of weeks ago, but got a call tonight saying Quicken Loan can not keep a file open over 30 days because they cannot FIND an appraiser in our area? If they knew my location from the beginning , how can they now not able to obtain an appraiser? I have submitted a lot of paperwork involving a lot of my time and now a call saying SORRY, we can't find an appraiser!

This leaves me with a very bad taste for Quicken Loans; If they have no appraisers in our area they should have never accepted my application.I will now try a reputable company!