We called Quicken to ask whether they know it is supposed to be automatic. They said yes. Why don't you put something like "Automatic withdrawal, don't pay" on your statement? Would save worry and 'phone time checking up.

Also, why should I have to enter at least 100 words???????? Have you never heard the quote that "brevity is the soul of wit?"

Also, with the paragraph before the first one (above), there is certainly more than 100 words. One of us obviously has too much time on their hands, and it's not me, as I have lots of chores to do.

Review about: Quicken Loans Loan.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments

OMG Ha! YOU speak of brevity??!! Look at your fkkcng title you iidiiott!

Quicken_Loans

Hi there. I want to address your concerns with my team. Please send me an email at Emma@quickenloans.com with more information about your experience.

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Quicken Loans - Please Stay Away From... Nothing but a corporate scam to get $400.00 Quicken Loans "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more