1.5

I recent got a home loan with this company and the customer service was terrible.I would never recommend this company to even my worst enemy.

I gave them permission to pull my credit for the purpose of my loan and they just took free rein and ended up pulling it multiple times in less than a month. My near perfect credit score went down 30 points in that time period. The closing got delayed because one employee was out sick for a week and she forgot to put someone else in charge of the account which nearly lost me the house due to the extension. They were extremely rude and never listened to anything I was saying, lied to me throughout the process.

One member of the customer service team even asked me to flat out lie about where I got my down payment from. I work nights so I requested that all communication be done via email or appointments for a set time and they refused to do that, instead they called at all times of the day repeatedly until I answered and then got an attitude with me. They would say that they attempted to call my real estate agent or the brokers but there would be no missed calls. Once, I was sitting in front of my real estate agent waiting for their call and they said they tried calling her and she didn't answer.

They never called her or left a message. My house eventually closed two weeks late thanks to the sheer willpower and patience of my real estate agent who called them 4 or 5 times a day until it was done. Terrible Terrible Terrible customer service!

Stay far far away!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "remove several hard credit hits on my credit. there is no reason that i should have 5 on my credit report for one home loan". This person is overall dissatisfied with Quicken Loans. The most disappointing about quicken loans loan at Quicken Loans was credit ran five times, totally incompetent and how little they care for customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Quicken Loans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Quicken Loans to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Quicken Loans?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1130234

I am so sorry you had that experience.I closed on my mortgage on 1/25/2016 and it was the best customer support and experience i've had.

I give them a 10/10. its' ashame that some employees causes great companies a bad name...

you should have sent a complain directly to QL with names.

Quicken_Loans

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us.We're sorry to hear about this poor experience for you.

My team would like to look into your experience to see if we can resolve this issue.

If you would like to provide additional details, feel free to send us an email at Emma@quickenloans.com.Thank you